Complera: A New Health Relief for HIV-1
The news source is Medical News Today and research was done by Gilead Sceinces Inc.
A new once-daily single tablet for HIV-1 patients has been approved by the US FDA under the company maker Gilead Sciences Inc. named Complera and was announced August 10. This new single tablet has been made to treat HIV-1 patients who are new to treatment.
AIDS or HIV Infection is caused by Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 or HIV-1, a retrovirus isolated etiologic agent. This kind of infection is thought to be life-threatening which commonly acquired through unsafe sexual intercourse and exposure to contaminated blood. Moreover, statistics shows about 2 million people are infected worldwide every year.
Complera contains emtricitabine, rilpivirine, and tenofovir, the three antiretroviral drugs, in a single tablet. The approval of this tablet was supported by the data from the random studies of the Tibotec Pharmaceuticals. Director of Medical Research Dr. Tony Mills assured the availability, convenience, efficacy, and safety of Complera to aid those patients who are new to HIV treatment.
In addition, Chairman and CEO of Gilead Sciences John C. Martin, PhD stressed out that Complera is the second antiretroviral drug that comes from a complete single-tablet. Soon, it Gilead will manufacture and distribute Complera to Australia, Brazil, Canada, USA, Europe, and New Zealand.
This new drug gives a new health relief to those victims of HIV as well as to their families. It is indeed good news for everybody to know that there is hope for cure for patients with HIV.
HIV can infect anyone if one is not vigilant which means we can be infected and can be a victim of HIV too. This is why it is very important to be secured and be insured by getting a health insurance. In this sense, you are insured when you got sick in the future because the health insurance company will help you. If you are in New Hampshire, All Insurance Matters.com is ready to assist you on which New Hampshire health insurance plans will best fit your preference. We encourage you to get a free online quote or better yet call us now at 603-890-0100 for more details.
This post was brought to you by Allinsurancematters.com. If you need assistance searching for a health insurance plan, donít hesitate to get help from the experts. We can help you decide on a plan that suits your needs; whether itís an HMO, PPO or HAS. Weíll help keep health insurance costs low by comparing quotes from the stateís top health plans.
- Why Anthem Anthem Blue Cross is Good For Your Business
- The Anthem Blue Cross Employee Assistance Program for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Disability Insurance for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Medcall for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Prescription Coverage for Large Group Plans
- What Can the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Card PPO Plan Provide Your Employees?
- Anthem Blue Cross Large Group HMO Preferred Plan
- Your Options for Small Group Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- Frequently Asked Questions About Small Group Life and Disability Insurance
- Special Benefits for Your Employees from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group $35 Co-pay GenRx Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $40 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $20 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO 3500 HSA Compatible Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Advantage PPO $25 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $10 Co-Pay Plan
- SmileNet Dental Discount Program from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Power Select HMO Plan for Small Groups
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group High Deductible EPO Plan
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Power Health Fund Plans
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Classic HMO Plan and the Saver HMO Plan
- The Anthem Blue Cross Healthy Improvement Program
- Anthem Blue Cross DirectAccess, SpeedyReferral and Baby Connection Programs
- Medicare Advantage Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- What Does the National Committee for Quality Assurance Do?
- Saver Select Dental HMO Plan from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Final Expense Whole Life Insurance Plan