Anthem Blue Cross Uniaccount:
Anthem Blue Cross is now offering a Uniaccount Flexible Spending Account to large group plan members. This is a great new way to save on your group health insurance needs and may carry tax incentives that can assist you in managing your health care costs.
An FSA can reduce taxes for both you and your employees. Your employees will be able to see a tax reduction on their gross earnings. This means that they may see more spendable income from their paychecks each year. This benefit alone may be enough to convince your employees on the benefits of an FSA.
Employers can also benefit from the Uniaccount Flexible Spending Account from Anthem Blue Cross. Here’s what you can expect from this plan.
You will have access to multi-level advantages, such as automatic reimbursements for your employees with Anthem Blue Cross. This automatic reimbursement can assist your employees in saving money on their health care costs and may reduce their overall out-of-pocket expenses.
You will be able to schedule your claim payments when they are most convenient for you and your business. For example, you would be able to coordinate your claim payments with your payroll schedule or around any other expenditures your company may have.
You’ll be able set maximum or minimum limits that will allow you to control your costs more effectively. These limits can also reduce the risk of discriminatory limits and allow your company to meet regulations without any problems.
When your employees have a question about their health insurance, do you end up spending extra time waiting for an answer from your health insurance administrator or representative? This plan offers comprehensive brochures for your employees that will educate them on the FSA plan and any IRS regulations that they may need to be aware of. This information will allow them to make better decisions and may reduce the amount of time you have to spend finding answers to common questions. Awareness of a health plan is very important, and will help your employees understand all of the parameters of your group health care plan.
You’ll be able to earn interest on the contributions that you make towards the FSA. This can be very beneficial for an employer, particularly if you have a large company with several members. Trying to provide premiums for your employees can be expensive, but this is a way for you to see more out of your money and reduce your overall costs for your group health plan.
If you are unfamiliar with FSA’s, now is a great time to meet with your Anthem Blue Cross representative. They will be able to instruct you on all of the benefits of the Unicaccount Flexible Spending Accounts. If you have questions on the risks of FSA’s, it is important to speak with your tax representative or advisor. You may have to comply with different tax regulations and it is important to ensure that your company will not have any difficulties with the IRS.
- Why Anthem Anthem Blue Cross is Good For Your Business
- The Anthem Blue Cross Employee Assistance Program for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Disability Insurance for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Medcall for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Prescription Coverage for Large Group Plans
- What Can the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Card PPO Plan Provide Your Employees?
- Anthem Blue Cross Large Group HMO Preferred Plan
- Your Options for Small Group Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- Frequently Asked Questions About Small Group Life and Disability Insurance
- Special Benefits for Your Employees from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group $35 Co-pay GenRx Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $40 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $20 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO 3500 HSA Compatible Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Advantage PPO $25 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $10 Co-Pay Plan
- SmileNet Dental Discount Program from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Power Select HMO Plan for Small Groups
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group High Deductible EPO Plan
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Power Health Fund Plans
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Classic HMO Plan and the Saver HMO Plan
- The Anthem Blue Cross Healthy Improvement Program
- Anthem Blue Cross DirectAccess, SpeedyReferral and Baby Connection Programs
- Medicare Advantage Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- What Does the National Committee for Quality Assurance Do?
- Saver Select Dental HMO Plan from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Final Expense Whole Life Insurance Plan