Anthem Blue Cross and Precision Rx:
If you have a chronic condition and have ever had a question about a prescription, if you should take it, or if you are worried about possible interactions with other medications, the Precision Rx program that is offered to Anthem Blue Cross members may be able to assist you. This is a new program that was designed for Anthem Blue Cross policyholders that need help with their prescriptions.
Here’s what you can expect from Precision Rx
Specialty Services - If you sufer from cancer, end stage renal disease, HIV or AIDS, Multiple Sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, Hepatitis C or if you have had an organ transplant, the nurses at Precision Rx have specific training to assist you with any questions you may have. If you need more information on treating or living with your condition, the nurses will be able to help you.
Nurse Hotline - Precision Rx offers a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week hotline that will give you instant access to registered nurses when you need their help. They will be able to answer any questions you may have about your medications, and will also be able to assist you if you have questions on a particular therapy that your doctor has recommended.
Reminders for Refills - If you have ever forgotten your prescription and run out, you know how dangerous that can be. Instead of worrying about remembering when you need to get your prescription refilled, the Precision Rx program will handle that for you. You will receive a phone call when your prescription is about to expire that will give you enough time to refill your medication before you run out.
Care Calls - Once you have gotten information on a treatment or advice on how to improve your current health, the nurses working with the Precision Rx program will make a follow-up call to ensure that everything is working as it should. This is a great time to ask for additional advice or to receive important tips that can assist you in following your treatment or changing it if it is not working.
Supplies - Members of the Precision Rx program will have access to complimentary supplies that will assist them in their treatment. If you need specific supplies in order to administer your medication, such as syringes, this plan will provide them to you at no extra cost.
More Information - The Precision Rx program will provide you with informational materials about your current condition. This information will assist you in learning more about your condition and finding out how you can start to feel better.
Counseling - Individual counseling is also offered to members of the Precision Rx plan that have qualified for the specialty services mentioned above. This counseling can assist you in determining the course of action you wish to take with your treatment and provide you with a roadmap to carry out your goals.
The Precision Rx Specialty Services are offered free if you have been diagnosed with a chronic condition. Please contact your Anthem Blue Cross representative if you are interested in joining Precision Rx or if you have any questions about the program.
- Why Anthem Anthem Blue Cross is Good For Your Business
- The Anthem Blue Cross Employee Assistance Program for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Disability Insurance for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Medcall for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Prescription Coverage for Large Group Plans
- What Can the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Card PPO Plan Provide Your Employees?
- Anthem Blue Cross Large Group HMO Preferred Plan
- Your Options for Small Group Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- Frequently Asked Questions About Small Group Life and Disability Insurance
- Special Benefits for Your Employees from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group $35 Co-pay GenRx Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $40 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $20 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO 3500 HSA Compatible Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Advantage PPO $25 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $10 Co-Pay Plan
- SmileNet Dental Discount Program from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Power Select HMO Plan for Small Groups
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group High Deductible EPO Plan
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Power Health Fund Plans
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Classic HMO Plan and the Saver HMO Plan
- The Anthem Blue Cross Healthy Improvement Program
- Anthem Blue Cross DirectAccess, SpeedyReferral and Baby Connection Programs
- Medicare Advantage Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- What Does the National Committee for Quality Assurance Do?
- Saver Select Dental HMO Plan from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Final Expense Whole Life Insurance Plan