Long Term Care Plans with Anthem Blue Cross:
As we age, it is very important to plan ahead in case you will need long term care. Currently, the national average cost of long term care per year is around $50,000. This is not something that many of us can put aside enough money to ensure that we will have proper care. The best way to make sure that you will have the care you need as you age is long term care insurance. Anthem Blue Cross offers a long term care plan that will meet many of your needs and provide you with peace of mind. Approximately 50% of people over the age of 65 are at risk for requiring some sort of long term care in their future.
Even if you are in perfect health, an unexpected illness or disability can drastically change your future, and may even drain your bank account. By taking steps to prevent this now, you will not have to worry about your future options.
There are many different types of long term care that are covered by Anthem Blue Cross’ long term care plan. They include:
Home Care - If you prefer to be cared for in the privacy of your home, home care is a wonderful option. Whether you need assistance for a few hours of the day with basic tasks, or if you need complete hospice or nursing care, a plan that provides this coverage will allow you your privacy and the best care available.
Adult Day Care - If you have a family member that is planning on caring for you in the event that you become incapacitated, it is important to plan ahead for them as well. Adult Day Care centers allow caregivers a few hours off each day, whether they need to work or have other obligations. These are also known as day facilities and require that a patient be picked up before evening.
Assisted Living - This is a type of long term care that allows you the independence of living on your own, with the security of having a staff on hand to care for your needs. These care facilities will provide you with meals, housing, and any assistance you may need throughout the day. Typically, these facilities are staffed with trained nurses and personnel who will be able to help you with your needs.
Nursing Facility - If you need skilled care, you may need to spend some time in a nursing facility. This type of care is round-the-clock and is considered the highest, and most expensive form of long term care.
Now that you understand the types of long term care, you will be ready to select the long term care policy from Anthem Blue Cross that will best suit your needs. There is a Nursing Facility Care policy that will cover the care you receive in a skilled nursing facility, or if you require 24 hour care. A Home Care policy will provide you with benefits to receive care in your own home. There is also a Comprehensive Long Term Care policy that will cover skilled nursing care, home health care, adult day care and many other options.
It is never to early to begin preparing for your future. With medical care costs rising, now is the best time to purchase a long term care policy that will be able to give you the coverage you need, no matter what your future may bring.
- Why Anthem Anthem Blue Cross is Good For Your Business
- The Anthem Blue Cross Employee Assistance Program for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Disability Insurance for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Medcall for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Prescription Coverage for Large Group Plans
- What Can the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Card PPO Plan Provide Your Employees?
- Anthem Blue Cross Large Group HMO Preferred Plan
- Your Options for Small Group Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- Frequently Asked Questions About Small Group Life and Disability Insurance
- Special Benefits for Your Employees from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group $35 Co-pay GenRx Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $40 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $20 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO 3500 HSA Compatible Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Advantage PPO $25 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $10 Co-Pay Plan
- SmileNet Dental Discount Program from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Power Select HMO Plan for Small Groups
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group High Deductible EPO Plan
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Power Health Fund Plans
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Classic HMO Plan and the Saver HMO Plan
- The Anthem Blue Cross Healthy Improvement Program
- Anthem Blue Cross DirectAccess, SpeedyReferral and Baby Connection Programs
- Medicare Advantage Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- What Does the National Committee for Quality Assurance Do?
- Saver Select Dental HMO Plan from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Final Expense Whole Life Insurance Plan