The Anthem Blue Cross View Vision Plan:
Your employee’s eyesight is vital to their performance at your business. It is important for your employees to get regular check-ups from their eye doctors, but in many cases, this can be expensive. Health insurance plans do not typically offer coverage for vision care, but the Anthem Blue Cross View Vision plan is changing this. If your employees need more coverage for their vision, this plan can be very beneficial.
The Best Coverage
In addition to offering coverage, the Anthem Blue Cross View Vision plan also features the best and most comprehensive vision coverage for your employees. Many plans fall short of offering this level of eye care, and may only provide $50 per year in vision care. This may not even be enough to cover a simple visit.
The network for the Anthem Blue Cross View Vision plan is vast, featuring over 4,600 providers in California alone, and over 32,500 providers throughout the country. Instead of limiting providers to simple optometrists, it also includes access to ophthalmologists, opticians and retail centers, such as LensCrafters, Target Optical, Sears Optical and many Pearle Vision centers. This means that your employees will be able to get the care they need at a better price, and a more convenient location. If your employees need to see someone in off-hours, such as the evenings, they will be able to do so with this plan.
Even once your employee’s reach their yearly maximum of coverage for this plan, it doesn’t mean the plan quits working. They’ll still have access to savings for their vision care. This includes non-covered items, such as eyeglasses, sunglasses that are not corrective, and even some accessories. This savings ranges from 15 to 40% off and there is no limit to the amount of purchases you can make to take advantage of the savings.
Easier to Use
You’ll be able to select the best plan, whether you are deciding by price, location or amount of coverage. All your employees will need to do is select the plan of their choice, pick their provider and then present their card when they go in for their care and any necessary co-payment. This cuts down on confusing regulations or claims processing. The participating provider will handle all of the paperwork and verification of eligibility.
You’ll also be able to save time by taking advantage of easier administration for the plan. Once you have selected the plan options for your employees, you can have this coverage added onto your existing Anthem Blue Cross health insurance bill, and you’ll only have to receive one bill each month. This can cut down on keeping track of extra policies and will save you time when you have to pay your monthly premiums. You can even make payments online at www.mybcclink.com.
Vision care cannot be overlooked when you are ready to get a group health insurance plan. It can be difficult to find a group health plan that provides vision coverage, particularly one that provides the amount of coverage found in the Anthem Blue Cross View Vision Plan. Instead of adding on discount cards, or paying more for inadequate coverage, you may want to consider adding this option to your existing group health care plan with Anthem Blue Cross.
- Why Anthem Anthem Blue Cross is Good For Your Business
- The Anthem Blue Cross Employee Assistance Program for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Disability Insurance for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Medcall for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Prescription Coverage for Large Group Plans
- What Can the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Card PPO Plan Provide Your Employees?
- Anthem Blue Cross Large Group HMO Preferred Plan
- Your Options for Small Group Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- Frequently Asked Questions About Small Group Life and Disability Insurance
- Special Benefits for Your Employees from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group $35 Co-pay GenRx Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $40 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $20 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO 3500 HSA Compatible Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Advantage PPO $25 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $10 Co-Pay Plan
- SmileNet Dental Discount Program from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Power Select HMO Plan for Small Groups
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group High Deductible EPO Plan
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Power Health Fund Plans
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Classic HMO Plan and the Saver HMO Plan
- The Anthem Blue Cross Healthy Improvement Program
- Anthem Blue Cross DirectAccess, SpeedyReferral and Baby Connection Programs
- Medicare Advantage Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- What Does the National Committee for Quality Assurance Do?
- Saver Select Dental HMO Plan from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Final Expense Whole Life Insurance Plan