Texas Heat Wave: Puts a Naked Man Skin Health in Danger
The news source is ABC News and research was done by Nina Terrero
An unknown naked man was found asleep on a dock. He wake up until a police boat came from the Travis County sheriff’s office, had an altered consciousness, and was rushed to the hospital suffering from second degree burns for over 40% of his body due to the Texas heat wave.
Second degree burn, which is also known as deep partial-thickness burn, is one of the three degrees of burn depth. Its causes are scalds and flash flames with symptoms of pain, extreme sensitivity to one’s sensation and sensitivity to cold air, and with signs of skin redness and blister forms. Moreover, sunburn causes first degree burn but if one is expose under the sun for a long period of time this could lead to second degree burn.
According to the report, the unknown man was found sunbathing on a boat dock of a private home and the home owner called the police. When the police came, the man prompted to jump in the water and was pulled from the water by the EMS. The emergency team immediately saw the severity of burns that the victim possesses with blisters over his body.
Spokesman of Austin-Travis County EMS named Warren Hassinger said that they didn’t find any identification cards when they rescued the victim plus the victim was unable to recognize his own name. Also, they are suspecting that the man is on organic issues or substance abuse which led to his behavior.
Furthermore, the Texas cops are still trying to get the identity of the man. Also, the home owner didn’t file any criminal charges to the man and this result to no criminal investigation to be done.
In this news, we can’t predict the things that might happen in the future which includes being hospitalized. If you are from New Hampshire, we suggest you to secure not only the health of your skin but your overall health. Choose from the health insurance companies in NH. that are available in great number. If you are confuse on which to choose, we are here to help you and assist you on your preferred health insurance companies in NH. So, contact us now 603-890-0100 for more details.
This post was brought to you by Allinsurancematters.com. For more information on health insurance and tips for saving money on your next health plan, be sure to check out our site or contact one of our friendly agents. We’ve helped many individuals and families find quality health insurance and can do the same for you!
- Why Anthem Anthem Blue Cross is Good For Your Business
- The Anthem Blue Cross Employee Assistance Program for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Disability Insurance for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Medcall for Large Group Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Prescription Coverage for Large Group Plans
- What Can the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Card PPO Plan Provide Your Employees?
- Anthem Blue Cross Large Group HMO Preferred Plan
- Your Options for Small Group Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- Frequently Asked Questions About Small Group Life and Disability Insurance
- Special Benefits for Your Employees from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group $35 Co-pay GenRx Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $40 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $20 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO 3500 HSA Compatible Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Advantage PPO $25 Co-Pay Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group PPO $10 Co-Pay Plan
- SmileNet Dental Discount Program from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Power Select HMO Plan for Small Groups
- Anthem Blue Cross Small Group High Deductible EPO Plan
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Small Group Power Health Fund Plans
- Comparing the Anthem Blue Cross Classic HMO Plan and the Saver HMO Plan
- The Anthem Blue Cross Healthy Improvement Program
- Anthem Blue Cross DirectAccess, SpeedyReferral and Baby Connection Programs
- Medicare Advantage Plans with Anthem Blue Cross
- What Does the National Committee for Quality Assurance Do?
- Saver Select Dental HMO Plan from Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Final Expense Whole Life Insurance Plan